- Until October 14th you can participate in our design competition for the Fachschaft's new mascot and earn fame, fortune, immortality and cool prizes!
Welcome to the pages of the Fachschaftsrat Mathematik
The Fachschaft is comprised of everyone who studies Mathematics in Kaiserslautern. These students are represented by us, the Fachschaftsrat, which is elected annually during the summer term. At the moment, it consists of 30 members.
Here is a short list of what we do:
- advise regarding your course of studies (i.e. what classes to take)
- represent you in committees, such as Fachbereichsrat, Senat, … at the department and the university.
- sell sweets and (soft) drinks
- notes from past oral examinations, past written examinations
- organizing events: introductory weeks, excursions around the area (“FS Unterwegs”), soccer, parties, …
Subscribe to one of our mailinglists to get the newest information about our activities.