Welcome to the pages of the Fachschaftsrat Mathematik
The Fachschaft is comprised of everyone who studies Mathematics in Kaiserslautern. These students are represented by us, the Fachschaftsrat, which is being elected annually during the summer term. At the moment, it consists of 33 members.
Here's a short list of what we do:
- counsel regarding your course of studies (i.e. what classes to take)
- represent you in committees, such as Fachbereichsrat, Senat, ... at the department and the university.
- sell sweets and (soft-) drinks
- notes from past oral examinations, past written examinations
- organizing events: introductory weeks, excursions around the area ("FS Unterwegs"), soccer, parties...
Get on one of our mailinglists and you get the newest information about our activities.
|Thu, 2016-08-25||Public Council Meeting||17:15||48-538||Fachschaft Mathe|
|Thu, 2016-09-08||Public Council Meeting||17:15||48-538||Fachschaft Mathe|
|Thu, 2016-09-29||Public Council Meeting||17:15||48-538||Fachschaft Mathe|
|Mon, 2016-10-03||E-Wochen: Board Games Night||19:00||KOM-Raum||Lynn Kohnen|