- Because of Covid-19 we had to make some changes. You can find information regarding exam protocols, how to stay up to date, and everything else we do differently now on our Corona information page.
The Fachschaft is comprised of everyone who studies Mathematics in Kaiserslautern. These students are represented by us, the Fachschaftsrat, which is elected annually during the summer term. At the moment, it consists of 18 members.
Here is a short list of what we do:
- advise regarding your course of studies (i.e. what classes to take)
- represent you in committees, such as Fachbereichsrat, Senat, … at the department and the university.
- sell sweets and (soft) drinks
- notes from past oral examinations, past written examinations
- organizing events: introductory weeks, excursions around the area (“Fachschaft on Tour”), soccer, parties, …
Subscribe to one of our mailinglists to get the newest information about our activities.